Like you, Your Wife is Going to Kill You.com (Division of Corporation NTS) is concerned about your personal privacy on the internet. Many people are hesitant to provide personal information online because of the fear that their information will be shared with other companies. We have been there and know it is not pleasant. You provide your personal information to one company and boom, your mailbox is filled with junk mail and you’re overwhelmed with unwelcome calls from call centres across the country.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you either make a purchase, register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter/blog, or fill out a form.
When making a purchase or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing/billing address, delivery address, phone number, and financial information (no credit card information is retained for any reason by our company). You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To process an order or make a booking. To communicate efficiently with you. We do not retain any financial information.
2. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
3. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
4. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
5. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when we access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server.
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on August 15, 2018